Northeast Retirement Services (NRS) offers customized solutions to asset managers and asset owners providing institutional transfer agency services, master trust and plan accounting, and fund-of-fund solutions.
Founded in 1999, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Community Bank System, Inc. (NYSE: CBU), NRS administers over $1.4 trillion (USD) in assets to over 650 clients.
Our success is built on our proven delivery approach which includes:
- A collaborative and consultative approach to understanding our clients’ needs;
- An integrated approach to client on-boarding, operations and client service; and,
- Customized technology solutions based on client specific requirements.
NRS teams are experts in identifying, designing, and implementing strategic, operational, and technological solutions for its clients cost efficiently and while mitigating risk. NRS leverages its expertise and leadership in delivering market leading solutions including:
- Institutional Transfer Agency
- Fund of Fund Administration
- Fund Unitization
- Participant Accounting
- Master Trust Plan Accounting
- Trustee/Fiduciary Services
Call us today to learn more about our scalable end-to-end administration and servicing solutions.